AM Leisure Terms & Conditions
BOOKINGS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS AGREED TO AT
THE TIME OF BOOKING
- A contract between the client (you/Your) and the owners (we) will come into existence when
we have received payment and accept your booking by issuing a confirmation of booking for
the holiday dates requested. The contract binds you and all members of your party. It is your
responsibility to ensure all members of your party accepts the terms of the contract set out in
the terms and conditions of the booking. You accept financial responsibility for payment of the
booking on behalf of all persons detailed on your booking. Failure to disclose all relevant
information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract and loss of the
- A non-refundable deposit of £50 is payable at the time of booking. The remaining balance of
your booking must be paid 4 weeks prior to your arrival. If the balance is not received by the
due date then your stay will be treated as a cancellation and you will forfeit your deposit, we
only allow a 24 hour grace period before cancelling any booking.
- If you wish to cancel your booking you must notify us immediately by email, telephone or via
the Facebook page. The following cancellation charges are set out below:
Cancellation 4 weeks or more prior to your check in date – loss of deposit.
Cancellation under 4 weeks prior to your check in date – 100% charge of total booking.
- In light of the cancellation costs, we would advise you to have your own holiday insurance, in
event that COVID restricts park opening then a full refund will be offered.
- The owner except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control will not cancel your
booking. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible using the contact
information you have provided and we will promptly refund all payments made to us for your
holiday. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
- The number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed 6 and only
those people listed on the booking can occupy the above-mentioned accommodation. We
reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a
breach of this condition.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from any persons under the age of 18 years.
- Check in is from 16:00 hours unless otherwise agreed and guests are required to vacate the
accommodation by 10:00 hours on the day of their departure. This allows the accommodation
to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests. We request that the
accommodation is left in a respectable condition.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the premises and will result in immediate termination of
the occupancy and forfeiture of all payments. This must be strictly adhered to and any
damage or extra cleaning caused by smoking will be at the expense of you.
- Pets are permitted with prior notice, any damage caused by your pets are your responsibility
and damage costs will charged to you and payment required within 7 days of notification.
- In making your booking you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage or damage caused
by you or any member of your booking party and agree to indemnify us in full for any loss that
we incur as a result.
- Please treat the accommodation and facilities with due care so that other guests may
continue to enjoy them. In the event that you notice any damage in your accommodation
please let us know immediately so that we can take appropriate action. If there have been
breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could replace them or advise us
before you leave. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of your stay and you may
be charged for any loss or damage found.
- We ask that you ensure all doors are locked and windows closed when you leave the property
- In the event of keys issued not being returned or left in the secure lock box provided,
replacement cost will charged to you at a charge of £125.00
- You may in no circumstances re-let or sublet the property, even for free. The person making
the booking must be present during the stay.
- We reserve the right to terminate your stay without compensation where the unreasonable
behaviour of the persons named on your booking guests) may impair the enjoyment, comfort,
or health of others.
- Any problem or complaint, which you may have concerning your stay, must be immediately
reported directly to us and we will endeavour to resolve it as quickly as possible.
- This property is privately owned and is our holiday home. We expect all guests to enjoy the
facilities and treat the property with the utmost respect.
- The park asks guests to have quiet period from 10pm – 9am, this is to keep noise levels to a
minimum and to be respectful of neighbours and other park users. This includes the hot tub
- We insist that all children using the hot tub to be accompanied by adult and supervised at all
times, furthermore the hot tub is maintained to a high standard for the guest to enjoy but do
so at their own risk. We will not be held responsible for slips, trips etc. or injury caused.
- Other helpful information such as emergency contact details, local attractions etc. will be
included in your guest pack, which is left for you upon your arrival.
WE WOULD LIKE TO NOW TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK YOU FOR BOOKING WITH US
AND WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY.